The Department of Medieval Studies at Central European University (Vienna) is pleased to announce its call for applications for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The deadline is February 1, 2023.
Central European University is a graduate-level, English-language university with a multi-disciplinary Medieval Department that offers the following programs:
• PhD in Late Antique, Medieval and Early Modern Studies (5 fully funded positions)
• 1-year MA in Late Antique, Medieval and Early Modern Studies
• 2-year MA in Comparative History: Late Antique, Medieval and Renaissance Studies
• 2-year MA in Cultural Heritage Studies CEU provides a variety of need- and merit-based scholarships and various other types of financial support available to students at all levels and from any country (tuition waiver, stipend, housing awards, health insurance coverage): https://www.ceu.edu/financialaid. Interested applicants can contact us at email@example.com.
For further information, visit: https://medievalstudies.ceu.edu/.
We would be very grateful if you could help us in any of the following ways:
- Please inform students and colleagues who may be interested in studying with us about our programs and call for applications. General information is available on CEU’s applications hub and program-specific information on our departmental homepage.
- Please draw students’ attention to the availability of various scholarships.
- If you are on Facebook or Twitter, please help spreading information by sharing the application-related posts of the Medieval Studies Department.
Attached to this mail you can find more information about our programs and scholarships. MA applicants applying for financial aid as well as all PhD applicants should submit their applications no later than February 1, 2023. Thereafter, only fully self-financing students can apply.
We would be grateful if you would circulate our call to anyone who might be interested.